Young Focus believes that education that education is the most effective way to tackle poverty.
That’s why we do invest highly in education and provide this student sponsorship program for all age and academic levels: from elementary up to college.
- You can sponsor a child for USD 30 per month for elementary and high school level
- You can sponsor a student for USD 60 per month for college or university level
What does Young Focus give to the student?
- It covers the expenses to go to school; either tuition fee and/or expenses for projects and additional school expenses.
- The student receives school materials, uniforms, books and shoes etc.
- Students receive personal coaching and social care if appropriate (this includes the parents as well).
- Students receive tutorials, seminars, workshops and life skills teachings and outings are provided.
- Students can use all our facilities in our Student Center – like a library, computer room, recreational areas etc.
- Students will get opportunities to develop their creative skills and talents as well besides the academic teachings.
- Once a student is in our program, Young Focus will do everything in our ability to provide what the student needs for his or her education – up to graduation.
- After graduation Young Focus will help to find a job and the graduated student becomes part of the Young Professionals.
This is how you can help:
Make your choice below and choose your option how to pay the sponsorship fee. After filling out your information you can click the button below and donate by Credit Card or PayPal.
Payments via a transferral through your bank is also possible (see below). We will contact you as soon as we receive the payment.
It’s that easy! Thanks!
(If you want to sponsor more than one child, please fill out the form more often)
For donations please use this bank information below and make it payable to:
Young Focus for Education & Development
Bank: BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account no.: 4651-0036-58
BIC/SWIFT code: BOPIPHMM