Young Focus believes that education is the most effective way to tackle poverty.
That’s why we really want to invest in education and provide this student sponsorship program for all ages and academic levels: from elementary up to college/university.
- You can sponsor a child for USD 30 per month for elementary and high school levels
- You can sponsor a student for USD 60 per month for college or university level
What does Young Focus give to the student?
- We cover the expenses of going to school: tuition fees and/or expenses for projects and additional school expenses.
- The student receives school materials, uniforms, books and shoes etc.
Students receive personal coaching and social care if appropriate (this includes their parents).
Students receive tutorials, seminars, workshops and life skills training; outings are provided as well.
- Students can use all the facilities in our Student Center, for example, a library, computer room, recreational areas etc.
- Besides the academic support, students are provided with opportunities to develop their creative skills and talents
- Once a student is in our program, Young Focus supports the student’s education – right through to graduation from college or university.
- After graduation Young Focus helps in finding a job and the graduated student becomes part of the Young Professionals.
This is how you can help:
Make your choice below on which level you want to sponsor, and then choose your option how to pay the sponsorship fee. After filling out your information you can click the button below and donate by Credit Card or PayPal.
Payment via a transferral through your bank is also possible (see below). We will contact you as soon as we receive the payment.
It’s that easy! Thanks!
(If you want to sponsor more than one child, please fill out additional form(s).)
For donations please use this bank information below and make it payable to:
Young Focus for Education & Development
Bank: BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
Account no.: 4651-0036-58
BIC/SWIFT code: BOPIPHMM